CrowdSupport®
Teo1
Level 3: Gumshoe

NRL live

Why did I get good coverage of the NRL nines for 5 games then I got ‘video not available’. This is part of my plan why can’t I use it?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Roostergirl1
Level 2: Rookie

Re: NRL live

Happening to lots of people. I was the same. Went off the app to answer a call then went back in and got the error message the video wouldn’t load 😢

Teo1

Very disappointing,supposed to be the premium communications carrier ,don’t appear to be,sort of thing I wouldn’t expect from Telstra,especially as they charge a premium 

Arragil

I’m getting ‘Unable to load video resource unavailable‘ error when trying to watch the Nines.

Teo1

Yeh,some premium service eh!

Highlighted
Mik20
Level 1: Cadet

Same issue. Was working earlier but now says unable to load

Support Team
Support Team

Hello Teo1,

Apologies for the issues impacting the live stream on Friday night.

There was a technical issue that was identified and resolved within an hour , there were

no further issues reported over the weekend. 

Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues accessing the NRL Live App in order

for us to investigate further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

reizeve

Hi Aaron. 

This seems like a very template response.

The hour it was down was the finals coverage. 

Following that please advise how we can check the 'nrl Live' is working without any live matches. This would be nice to know before organising alternative (reliable) means of watching future matches.

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @reizeve,

The finals for the NRL Nines were all played on Saturday, after the issue had been resolved on Friday night.

Did you continue to have issues on Saturday? If so then further investigation is required as we have

had no other reports of further issues.

Once the regular season is underway, Crowd Support provides updates on any possible outages during matches, including when we expect to have the issue resolved, as we have done in previous seasons. 

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit