qtrain
Level 3: Gumshoe

NRL livepass subscription cancellation

Answered

I would like to cancel my subscription. I signed up via the website, and expect I should be able to cancel via a website as well. The android application has never worked for me, which is why I would like to cancel. I believe it is reasonable to be able to cancel a service without requiring a broken android application to complete such a task. Please inform me & provide a method to cancel this subscription. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
qtrain
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL livepass subscription cancellation

Hi Dani. Thanks for the support, but unfortunately you are not understanding my situation at all. The app does not work for me - I cannot use it, I cannot login with it - therefore it is impossible for me to cancel my subscription through it.

Fortunately I was able to phone up Telstra account/billing support and have it cancelled, so anyone else experiencing the same issues I would suggest giving them a phone call instead of wasting time on here.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Hi qtrain

All live pass subscriptions are now registered through Google Play and iTunes, so you will be able to cancel these subscriptions from your device. Head to the links below for the steps to cancel through the respective stores.

iOS App Store

Google Play

If you need any further assistance with this after following these steps, please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

qtrain
Accepted Solution

Hi Dani. Thanks for the support, but unfortunately you are not understanding my situation at all. The app does not work for me - I cannot use it, I cannot login with it - therefore it is impossible for me to cancel my subscription through it.

Fortunately I was able to phone up Telstra account/billing support and have it cancelled, so anyone else experiencing the same issues I would suggest giving them a phone call instead of wasting time on here.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi qtrain,

You mentioned that you signed up through the website, are you able to confirm the link that you used when you signed up? It shouldn't be an option anymore, hence the reply from Dani about it being a subscription through the app.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now