CrowdSupport®
Johndog
Level 1: Cadet

NRL politics

Why are the NRL engaging in the politics of the Aboriginal voice in parliament? They say they talk for the NRL community but from my point of view it is impossible to say that they talk for everyone. The NRL should concentrate on the game and get out of politics. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: NRL politics

You would need to ask the NRL. This is a Telstra site, so we wouldn't be able to tell you why.

Can you point out where they have been commenting on it? I can't see anything on their official site, or are you referring to commentators doing it?

I will say that they are as entitled as any organisation or person is in this country to engage in political discussion. And if it does get people talking about it, I don't see that as a bad thing.

You can't leave politics up to the politicians, if you do, you end up with a bad situation for everyone.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NRL politics

Hello @Johndog,

Thanks for your inquiry. 

Crowd Support is a place Telstra offer technical support for the NRL Live Pass and NRL App.

If you would like to provide feedback to the NRL, get in touch with them via this link: https://tel.st/hs5fd

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now