twhee6
Level 2: Rookie

New password not accepted for nrl live app

Answered

I got a new iPad, downloaded the app again, it wouldn’t accept my old password, tried resetting my password through the app... it said that it had emailed the link to my inbox, it didn’t, nothing in junk folder... then reset Telstra password via Telstra crowd support. That seemed to reset ok, but it is not working for the nrl digital app. Can someone please help me? 😭

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: New password not accepted for nrl live app

Hi @twhee6

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear about your password problems.

Are you logging in with the correct Google ID or Apple ID that was originally used to purchase the NRL Live Pass ?

It might be the same one as your use for your NRL Account login.

Let me know how you go

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

twhee6
Accepted Solution

Can’t access NRL live pass

I paid for a live pass thru apple store at the start of the season. It has been working fine but I got a new iPad. I uploaded the app again using apple store again. It didn’t acknowledge that I had paid for a pass. It asked for me to login using google account or nrl account. Passwords wouldn’t work. Reset google password but it said I had not paid. Tried resetting nrl password but nothing shows in my inbox. Checked junk folder, nothing. Have waited over an hour. 

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t access NRL live pass

Hi @twhee6

I would recommend deleting the App from your device and starting again fresh, as this will ensure there are no previously saved details in your device.

When you start the App, there are 2 options

> ‘I’m a Telstra Mobile Customer’

> ‘Buy or Restore a Live Pass’

1. Select the appropriate option (which will be RESTORE since you have already subscribed)
  2. If you have a Telstra Mobile, it will use the mobile network to confirm your eligibility, you will need to turn off Wi-Fi on your device to complete this step.
  3. Next you will link your NRL Account, if you have one just select ‘Log in’ if not, select continue to register a new NRL Account.
  4. After linking your account, select a payment option or restore (if you have purchased previously on another device).
  5. You will be prompted to authorise the subscription through Google Play or iTunes.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards

Micheal

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @twhee6

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear about your password problems.

Are you logging in with the correct Google ID or Apple ID that was originally used to purchase the NRL Live Pass ?

It might be the same one as your use for your NRL Account login.

Let me know how you go

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

twhee6

Yeah same Apple ID that I was using before. I don't understand why it just won't reset my password. There is nothing in my junk folder. I do have a google account but that's not what I was using to renew this digital pass
twhee6

This is not solved sorry. I am using the same Apple ID I used to renew my NRL Live App... I've had it the last few years. I do have a google account but that's not what I used for this app... i tried entering that and it says I have no live pass. : (
twhee6
Accepted Solution

Can’t access NRL live pass

I paid for a live pass thru apple store at the start of the season. It has been working fine but I got a new iPad. I uploaded the app again using apple store again. It didn’t acknowledge that I had paid for a pass. It asked for me to login using google account or nrl account. Passwords wouldn’t work. Reset google password but it said I had not paid. Tried resetting nrl password but nothing shows in my inbox. Checked junk folder, nothing. Have waited over an hour. 

twhee6

This has not been solved 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 can someone help me?
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @twhee6

I would recommend deleting the App from your device and starting again fresh, as this will ensure there are no previously saved details in your device.

When you start the App, there are 2 options

> ‘I’m a Telstra Mobile Customer’

> ‘Buy or Restore a Live Pass’

1. Select the appropriate option (which will be RESTORE since you have already subscribed)
  2. If you have a Telstra Mobile, it will use the mobile network to confirm your eligibility, you will need to turn off Wi-Fi on your device to complete this step.
  3. Next you will link your NRL Account, if you have one just select ‘Log in’ if not, select continue to register a new NRL Account.
  4. After linking your account, select a payment option or restore (if you have purchased previously on another device).
  5. You will be prompted to authorise the subscription through Google Play or iTunes.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards

Micheal

twhee6

Thank you Micheal. The problem seemed to be with NRL.com whose password reset facility took over an hour to show up in my inbox. Also, in your list of steps underneath 'Restore' is a link that says 'Already have an NRL.com account' or something like that, if you click on that it asks for your NRL username and password... when I entered it in there it showed that I hadn't paid... had to follow your steps closely. Thanks for your help.

Troy

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more