Highlighted
WALLY2323
Level 2: Rookie

Nrl Live Pass problems

Answered

I am having trouble with the NRL Live Pass App. When I open the app I click on the pink "I'm a telstra mobile customer" button which then takes me to a confirmation page saying I am subscribed through my mobile number. However when I click on the green "Go back to the NRL Live App" button I keep getting an "Oops We're having a technical issue. Please try again." error. I have tried this on two different devices Samsung Galaxy S7 and Google Nexus 7 II. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on both devices. I have removed the sim card from the phone and reinstalled all to no avail. Very frustating, please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Nrl Live Pass problems

Hi WALLY2323,

Apologies for the delay in replying and for the issues you are having with NRL Live Pass. Can you please try the following steps and let me know how you go. 

On your phone

- Turn off your Wi-Fi

- Your NRL Live Pass should already be activated (based on your screen shot). Click 'More' (with the three dots)

- Click NRL Live Pass

- Click Manage / Cancel subscription

- Click small down arrow next to $0/mth

- Click cancel live pass and yes you want to unsubscribe

- Click 'Log out'

- Click 'More' and then click 'My NRL Account'

- Ensure you are logged into a NRL account here. If you do not have one, you will need to create a NRL My Account.

- Click 'NRL Live Pass'. You should be prompted 'I am a Telstra customer' click this and activate your live pass again. (Please ensure your Wi-Fi has remained off)

- You will be prompted about a My NRL Account. Here you want to select 'Already have an NRL Account LOG IN'. Log in with your NRL My Account information.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi WALLY2323,

Apologies for the delay in replying and for the issues you are having with NRL Live Pass. Can you please try the following steps and let me know how you go. 

On your phone

- Turn off your Wi-Fi

- Your NRL Live Pass should already be activated (based on your screen shot). Click 'More' (with the three dots)

- Click NRL Live Pass

- Click Manage / Cancel subscription

- Click small down arrow next to $0/mth

- Click cancel live pass and yes you want to unsubscribe

- Click 'Log out'

- Click 'More' and then click 'My NRL Account'

- Ensure you are logged into a NRL account here. If you do not have one, you will need to create a NRL My Account.

- Click 'NRL Live Pass'. You should be prompted 'I am a Telstra customer' click this and activate your live pass again. (Please ensure your Wi-Fi has remained off)

- You will be prompted about a My NRL Account. Here you want to select 'Already have an NRL Account LOG IN'. Log in with your NRL My Account information.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

WALLY2323
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Dani39, unsubscribing worked in a roundabout sort of way, not quite the same steps as you described but successful none the least. Thank you
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply Wally, great to read you got the issue sorted. Please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now