Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Technical Issue impacting AFL, NRL and FFA video playback services 8th April 2019

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night. This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
rafik33
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Technical Issue impacting AFL, NRL and FFA video playback services 8th April 2019

So who do we contact about a refund for the weekend? Apologies are worthless.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Technical Issue impacting AFL, NRL and FFA video playback services 8th April 2019

Hi @rafik33

My apologies for any issues you experienced with the AFL Live App over the weekend.

Unfortunately, while we appreciate your frustration, a refund would not be provided for a technical error which impacted one evening as subscription fees cover all content not just single days or games. 

Thank you

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Hollywood
Level 1: Cadet

Hello

I have an ongoing issue with the NRL app.  ON my iPad i only get a small screen when streaming.  I have looked at Crowd Support and noticed this was an issue but has been fixed.  I am still having trouble with my iPad not streaming in full screen.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Hollywood

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion regarding NRL Live Pass. 

As per the terms and conditions of the NRL Live Pass, live streaming is only available in a 7 inch screen size. 

If your screen is larger than 7 inches, the stream will show with black borders or stats around the edges. 

It is not possible to make the live stream full screen on an iPad. 

You can access match replays in full screen 12 hours after the completion of a game. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now