CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
NRLX
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra ID technical issue

Hello,

I am trying to access my NRL Live pass on a second device. But when I open the NRL app and try to log in as a Telstra mobile customer (which I am) using my Telstra ID, I get an error pop up saying, 'Oops. We're having a technical issue. Please bear with us & and try again.'

I have tried deleting and re-installing the app, however, does not do anything. Same error has been occurring for several days now. Note: the Username and Password I used were 100% correct.

Help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra ID technical issue

Hello @NRLX

Apologies for the issues setting up NRL Live on your second device

Firstly, are your Telstra ID and your NRL Live Pass linked?

On your primary device (mobile) ensure they're linked by going to the more tab and NRL Live Pass, and signing into your Telstra ID. (Generally a mobile auto signs in when connected to 4G, without the need to link to Telstra ID) 

On your second device, the NRL Live App should now recognise the Telstra ID when you select the 'restore' subscription option.

If still no luck, what is the make and model of the second device?

If iOS (apple) ensure that location and data (if a mobile) is enabled, this can be found in settings.

If Android, go to settings>apps>NRL>storage> then clear all storage and cache, then uninstall and reinstall again.

There has been another update for the NRL App released overnight, so I'd still suggest uninstalling and reinstalling just to make sure you have the latest version of the NRL Live App.

Hopefully this steers you in the right direction, reach out if you need further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now