CrowdSupport®
Lumen
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra NRL Fails to play Video

My 7” Tablet loads the NRL App, however when I try to view videos or the live stream, it throws up an “oolya” error and tells me it cannot load the content tree.

Operating system is Android Go Version 8.1

Makes no difference if I use mobile hot spot or my Telstra NBN connection, same thing always happens.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra NRL Fails to play Video

Hello @Lumen,

Apologies for any issues experienced accessing the NRL Live App.

Android Go is a 'light' version of Android and is only designed to support a basic range of Play Store Apps.

Because of this, the hardware is basic, it is likely your device also lacks the required firmware/hardware to support

a secure live stream.

For a full list of supported devices check out the terms accepted to access a Live Pass, generally speaking devices

running Android 5.0 (full version) or higher can support the NRL App.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now