CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
mcarmody1961
Level 1: Cadet

Trying to watch NRL

Hi,

trying to watch nrl and out of whole game I have only been able to watch 4 minutes. I keep getting network error 404..

can you help please..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Ace80
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Trying to watch NRL

I am having the same issue
Dragons16

Oops didnt see this one, as replied to an earlier one, mine is the same error 404
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @mcarmody1961 @Ace80 @Dragons16

Thanks for your post and I sincerely sorry for the trouble watching games at the moment. We definitely want to resolve this for you. Can you please let me know what steps you went through to reach this error? Was this affecting a specific game? Are you able to watch match replays?

I'd recommend attempting below:

• Please completely uninstall the app, restart the device & then re-download
• Ensure that you have an active subscription in the App (More > NRL Live Pass)
• Please ensure you've cleared the cache on your device
• Make sure that you do not have any HDMI or other external outputs connected to your device.

In most cases, if you're having any difficulty streaming, I'd recommend attempting the steps here as this will help resolve most issues you encounter

If you still encounter an issue, can you please provide the below details to help us assist you?

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?
Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

Keep me posted with how it goes and if this is still happening.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ace80

Did everything and still not working
Apple iPhone 6+, Optus mobile, Yanco NSW
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that @Ace80. Can you please let me know when this error message comes up? What are you doing at the time? Also do you have an active subscription?

To check for an active subscription go to 'More' > 'NRL Live Pass' to see the details of your live pass.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Ace80

It's not saying error message anymore just saying I've no active subscription but I have one
Ace80

Every time I go to my live pass it won't let me view. I can't link my account to my pass
Support Team
Support Team

@Ace80 Does it come up with the page to login/redeem your live pass? Can you send me any screenshots of what you are seeing on these pages?

Thanks

Ace80

I can't add photos but it says no nrl live pass subscription found when I press login button so I click on buy or restore and it says no unexpired subscription but when I go to buy weekly it says it expires on the 21st please help I'm a panthers tragic and missing a game Is not on
Support Team
Support Team

@Ace80 We have heard the reports of this error and we are investigating at the moment. Did you purchase a weekly or annual subscription?

Can you please try the following steps:

1.    Logout of NRL Account ( More > NRL Account > 3 lines menu > logout)
2.    Logout of your iTunes account (Settings > iTunes & App Store) and log back in.
3.    Re-download the app
4.    Skip the initial screens
5.    Go to More > NRL Live Pass > Buy or Restore
6.    Follow the prompts

Let me know how you go with this.

Ace80

Still won't work last year I had no trouble now it's pretty shocking
Support Team
Support Team

I hear you @Ace80 and I am sorry for this issue. Our team are currently investigating this issue and we will resolve as soon as we can.

To confirm did you purchase an annual subscription?

Can you please try the following steps:

1.    Update to the latest version of the NRL App 
2.    Once update, try restoring your purchase again
3.    If in-app restore fails (unable to find valid subscription), go back to the 'More' menu.
4.    Go to Settings and then tap on the version number (7.1.1) 5 times to bring up a support email
5.    Complete your details in fields provided in the email and send it through (send in the top right corner)

Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit