CrowdSupport®
alterator
Level 1: Cadet

Watch NRL Live on my Telstra HOME internet

Answered

I dont wish to be sitting in my lounge room with my 50" tv turned off while i watch footy on my 7"phone.

I have my PC hooked up to the TV, how do i watch NRL Live via the internet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Watch NRL Live on my Telstra HOME internet

Hello @alterator

Apologies for the issues you're experiencing with the NRL Live App

The broadcasting agreement Telstra signed with the NRL limits all live streams to a 7" screen size.

There is no way around this using the NRL Live App, other than waiting to watch the replay

(available a minimum 12 hours after completion of match)

There may be other services that offer this facility, but the NRL Live App is restricted to a maximum screen size of 7", as agreed to in the terms and conditions upon activation of the subscription.

Let me know if you require further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Watch NRL Live on my Telstra HOME internet

Hello @alterator

Apologies for the issues you're experiencing with the NRL Live App

The broadcasting agreement Telstra signed with the NRL limits all live streams to a 7" screen size.

There is no way around this using the NRL Live App, other than waiting to watch the replay

(available a minimum 12 hours after completion of match)

There may be other services that offer this facility, but the NRL Live App is restricted to a maximum screen size of 7", as agreed to in the terms and conditions upon activation of the subscription.

Let me know if you require further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now