Westy56
Level 1: Cadet

nrl inside pass not working

why does inside pass keep asking me to log in, then doesn't respond to forgot password with return email

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: nrl inside pass not working

Hi @Westy56

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with NRL Live Pass. 

I hope we can get this working for you but I just need to confirm what account you're using.

Firstly, how did you subscribe for your NRL Live Pass (Telstra Live Pass offer, Google Play or iTunes)?

If you have redeemed a Telstra Live Pass offer, were you trying to link your NRL Account with your live pass?

If you're having trouble logging into your NRL Account specifically, this is handled by the NRL.

You can reach them via their Contact Us page and they will be able to assist you with resetting your password and gaining access.

After you are logged in, I would be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have about the NRL Live Pass.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more