Joshx5
Level 1: Cadet

Changed from iPhone to Android

I have the Netball Live app and purchased a year subscription.

I've tried to access it on my new Android but because the pass is through Apple it won't transfer over. What can I do?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Changed from iPhone to Android

Assuming that it works the same way as the other sports products, you would need to log in via an Apple Device, then link the subscription to your Apple ID from within the app. You would then log in to the Netball Live app on your Android using your Telstra ID.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Changed from iPhone to Android

Hi @Joshx5

Thank you for your post. 

Unfortunately, the Netball Live App is not the same as the AFL Live App and in-app subscriptions cannot be linked to a TelstraID at this stage. 

A subscription purchased via Apple will not be able to be used on an Android device and vice versa. 

You will need to cancel your subscription with Apple and subscribe again via Google Play. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now