Highlighted
Pniel
Level 3: Gumshoe

Having trouble live streaming Netball Live?

Answered

Why is there no facility to stream the Suncorp TeamGirls Cup?

About time Telstra upgraded the netball app to enable streaming facilities

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Having trouble live streaming Netball Live?

Hi @Pniel

Thank you for your post. 

On the homepage of the Netball Live App, there are options to watch the replays of the TeamGirls Cup games. 

You can scroll through these to select which game you want to watch the replay of.

Alternatively, click the "Featured" tab on the homepage, and there is a link to the Match Replays. 

All live games have finished. 

Chromecast is only available for Android devices, unfortunately iOS devices are unable to Chromecast to a TV at this time. 

If you have an AppleTV device, you can use Airplay.

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Pniel

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App. 

The current game between West Coast Fever and NSW Swifts is currently streaming live on the Netball App. 

What device are you using to access the Netball Live App? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app to see if this assists? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Pniel

I am using an iPad ios10 with the latest downloaded version of the netball app. I am trying to Chromecast to my tv. There is no streaming facility displayed on any of the games either live or replayed. Why is this the case? I can stream from Optus Sport so it is not my device?

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Pniel

Thank you for your post. 

On the homepage of the Netball Live App, there are options to watch the replays of the TeamGirls Cup games. 

You can scroll through these to select which game you want to watch the replay of.

Alternatively, click the "Featured" tab on the homepage, and there is a link to the Match Replays. 

All live games have finished. 

Chromecast is only available for Android devices, unfortunately iOS devices are unable to Chromecast to a TV at this time. 

If you have an AppleTV device, you can use Airplay.

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Pniel

Why is Chromecast NOT supported on iOS?

Can you please ascertain from the development group when this will be rectified?

Pniel

Why would you be making customers pay over $250 for an Apple TV device when Chromecast is almost a quarter of the price?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Pniel

We are not making you pay anything. 

We hope to have Chromecast available on iOS for the Suncorp Super Netball season. 

Thanks

Pniel

This season as it has been a long time coming?
Pniel

I first asked about this 2 Years ago ..........
Pniel

Can you confirm that the Netball App now supports casting via Chromecast on iOS ?

thanks

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Pniel

I have not had any communication from the technical team that this has been changed yet.

I will reach out to double check this with them. 

Thank you

Pniel

Any feedback or are we still to wait for a third year?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Pniel

An update for the Netball Live App was released two days ago which allows iOS devices to use Chromecast.

Thanks for your patience.

Pniel

Many thanks my wife will be delighted as you need the big screeen to be able to really watch netball effectively. Appreciate your follow thru

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now