Highlighted
Karlzzz
Level 1: Cadet

Netball Live

I’m trying to watch a full match replay but I’m not able to access it. It keeps coming up with an option asking if I’m a Telstra mobile customer or not and when I press on it, I can either login with my mobile or my Telstra ID. When I login with my mobile it says I’ve already redeemed the pass but then I still can’t access the games and the same screen keeps popping up. However when I login with my Telstra ID, it says there are no offers associated with my account and I still can’t access the games.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netball Live

Hi Karlzzz,  Were you still having trouble viewing the replays on the netball?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now