Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Netball Replays for our UK & NZ subscibers

We have some further clarification on the Netball Live App for our UK & NZ subscribers: Firstly, in regards to the Suncorp Super Netball match replays:  We apologise for the inconvenience, the technical issue affecting replays of the Suncorp Super Netball season has been resolved, these games are now available in the App for our UK subscribers.

Open the App, tap More and look for Other Competitions, within this section will be match replays for the various comps.

Our UK subscribers are also now able to watch full match replays for just completed 2018 Quad Series and replays for the upcoming Constellation Cup & Fast5 series will also be available.

Unfortunately our subscribers in New Zealand will not be able to access these via the Netball Live App. They should visit Sky Sports for broadcast times.

If you have further questions about Live games & match replays or need help with the Netball Live App, definitely let us know

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
axlau
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Netball Replays for our UK & NZ subscibers

Still not working for me - it's 3.45pm in England on 4 Oct.

I've logged out, closed the app and then re-opened the app and then logged back in. 

Any ideas?

Xkhallyx

Hi I am a UK customer and I still cannot view any replays? I have reinstalled the app, restored my subscription but still no replays. Please advise? I only purchased this end of Aug 18 and paid for the year. If this problem is not going to be corrected soon I would like a refund. Can you advise me on how I can apply for a refund please? Thanks
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @axlau @Xkhallyx

Thank you for getting back to us. My apologies that you're still experiencing issues. 

Can you confirm that you are trying to access the replays via More > Suncorp Super Netball and then selecting the game you wish to view from the Fixtures section? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

axlau

Yes - as in I followed the instructions on how to switch to the Suncorp League in the original post and it still doesn’t work. The Suncorp games for 2018 doesn’t have the “Watch Replay” option - just Match Centre. And if you go into the actual fixtures and click on a game, it shows you the stats without the “watch replay” option in there either.

Netmad
Level 2: Rookie

I can now watch replays for Suncorp netball and old quad series but cannot get a replay option for the second constellation cup. This was not available live so I waited til match was over and now no replay. Is there a delay from when match finishes and the replay button shows on the app? If so how long? And why don’t you say this up front! Am getting very frustrated with the app now.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Netmad

Thank you for your post. 

As per the Netball Live Pass FAQ:

When can I watch the Match Replay video for a game that I have missed?
All match replays will be made available from the Videos section within 12 hours of the match being completed but no sooner than 4 hours after the completion of a match or the 2 matches in a double header.

Are you still unable to access the replay? 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more