Highlighted
Alex33310
Level 2: Rookie

Netball live app not working

Answered
I cannot access full videos on the netball live app. I have a fully paid subscription, have uninstalled turned off my phone and reinstalled and still nothing. I have had this problem before but have normally been able to sort it out myself. How can I fix this? If not then I do expect a full refund! Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex33310
Accepted Solution

Re: Netball live app not working

It says server error video currently no accessible.
Device - iPhone 5s
OS version -11
Service provider - EE
Location - London
Mobile

I have used my phone to watch on the app before. When I
Reinstall it the app says restore subscription which I do put in my Apple ID and then the app closes automatically. When I go back into the app and click on videos it says server unavailable and when I go on the subscription link it says
I’ve got a fully paid subscription until 6th April!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Alex33310

Thanks for your post and I am sorry that you have not been able to access match videos on your device.

We have heard some reports about this type of issue and our team are currently investigating. To help with this, can you please supply to following details:

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?
Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Alex33310
Accepted Solution

It says server error video currently no accessible.
Device - iPhone 5s
OS version -11
Service provider - EE
Location - London
Mobile

I have used my phone to watch on the app before. When I
Reinstall it the app says restore subscription which I do put in my Apple ID and then the app closes automatically. When I go back into the app and click on videos it says server unavailable and when I go on the subscription link it says
I’ve got a fully paid subscription until 6th April!
Alex33310

@JesseS I have sent through the details and still cannot access the matches on the app. Do you have any updates?
Alex33310

Netball live app not working

My netball live app is still not working - I have received a reply which I then replied to and no1 has got back to me since! Can someone tell me what’s going on and what is being done to fix this problem please?
Support Team
Support Team

@Alex33310 Thanks for those details. I have passed the feedback onto our App team and we will provide an update as soon as we can.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

oldgirl2

Has this issue been solved this was posted 3 weeks ago
Netball123

I am having this problem too- it does not appear this has been fixed when the issue is now 4 weeks old! Very frustrating when I have woken up early in the morning in London especially to watch a game.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Netball123

I have responded to your other post.

Thank you 

MPAEA
Level 1: Cadet

Hi I am also having trouble with my subscription. I have reinstalled the app and re-subscribed but no luck. First time after reinstalling app it came up with an error message now it is just asking me re subscribe again. Help I don't want to miss another week of netball.

Device: iphone 6s
OS Version: iOS 11.25
Service Provider: 2 degrees
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile: Mobile
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there @MPAEA

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the Netball Live app.

We have released an app update that has rectified the issue  - please update your app to the latest version (iOS 2.5.1)

Click ‘More’ > settings > click log out > then click log in > Click ‘Subscribe or restore subscription’ > Click ‘Restore Purchase’ and you will now be able to play all premium content.

Let me know if this helps

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

MPAEA

Hi thanks tried that and still not working it is now saving server error and the video is temporarily unavailable. What else can I try?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there MPAEA,

We have forwarded the error our App Team

As soon as et a resolution, I will let you know .

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Sharon61

I cannot update app to new version..I have tried deleting and reinstalling but I still have nothing....can someone please HELP
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Sharon61

Thank you for your enquiry and my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the Netball Live App. 

What device are you using to access the Netball Live App?

You should be able to update the app via your chosen App Store on your device. 

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more