CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Noori25
Level 1: Cadet

Netball live app not working

Answered

Hi,

My netball live app is not working. 

I just paid for a year's subscription and every time i want to watch a relay of a match it tells me to subscribe again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Netball live app not working

Hello @Noori25,

Apologies for any issues experienced with the Netball Live App.

After a subscription is purchased, it is necessary to restore the purchase in the Netball Live

App in order to access your Live Pass.

Open the Netball Live App and head to More>Live Pass in order to restore your purchase.

If you have already restored your Live Pass, what device are you using? What version of 

iOS/Android is it running?

Another thing to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the Netball Live App and restoring your purchase again.

Please let me know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @Noori25,

Apologies for any issues experienced with the Netball Live App.

After a subscription is purchased, it is necessary to restore the purchase in the Netball Live

App in order to access your Live Pass.

Open the Netball Live App and head to More>Live Pass in order to restore your purchase.

If you have already restored your Live Pass, what device are you using? What version of 

iOS/Android is it running?

Another thing to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the Netball Live App and restoring your purchase again.

Please let me know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Noori25
Level 1: Cadet

Hi aaron

That worked for a second, but then whenever I try watch replays it'll still take me to the subscription options and whenever I click restore it shows a 'network error 502 - an error occurred while logging in. Please report this error to support@yinzcam.com'

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Noori25,

Sorry to see there is still an issue.

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling?

What device are you using?

What version of iOS/Android is it running?

Have you tried while connected to 4G and Wi-Fi?

Are any account details displayed when you head to More>Netball Live Pass?

The Live Pass is attached to the Apple ID/Google Account used to purchase, is the same

account signed in on your device?

You can check by heading to your store (Play Store or App store) and reviewing your subscriptions.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now