Kahel
Level 1: Cadet

Netball live

1. Will the 2019 netball super netball season be broadcasted data free for telstra customers? 

2. If i tether my phone's internet to my tablet and use the netball live app on my tablet. Will it still be data free?

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netball live

Hi @Kahel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 

Yes, the 2019 Netball Live Pass will be free for Telstra customers and yes live streaming of matches, replays and highlights will be 'data-free' for Telstra Mobile customers on eligible plans.

The Netball Season kicks off with the Quad Series starting this month on Jan 14. The Suncorp Series starts on April 27.

With regards to using/tethering your tablet to your phone, If you are a Telstra Mobile customer who has taken up the offer of a free Netball Live Season Pass you can link up to 5 supported mobile devices to your Season Pass so tethering may not be necessary to use your Season Pass on your tablet.

If you have further questions , please let me know

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more