Highlighted
Rachel49
Level 1: Cadet

Netball

I have already purchased a subscription to the Netball Live app until June 2019 however when I try to watch match replays it is now telling me to renew my subscription.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Netball

Hey @Rachel49

Thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear that your Netball Live Pass is not working as expected. Firstly, there is some troubleshooting you can do on your device.

I'd recommend attempting these steps:

•    Please completely uninstall the app, restart the device & then redownload
•    Please make sure you have location settings turned on & allowed the AFL Live app to use your location
•    Please ensure you've cleared the cache on your device

Otherwise, I can check this out for you, if you can provide the following?

- Do you see any error messages? What are they specifically?

- Can you send a screenshot?

- What replay are you trying to watch?

- Where are you located?

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now