Cherie05
Level 1: Cadet

Not working

I have paid for a year and I can't log on. Tried restoring subscription and uninstalling app etc. Can someone from Telstra contact me and check my account please!!! Asap!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Not working

Hello @Cherie05,

Apologies for the issues accessing your AFL Live Pass.

Could you please explain what happens when you attempt to restore your

purchase? (You do not 'log on')

What device are you using to access your Netball Live Pass?

Does the subscription appear active in the Play Store/App Store?

(depending on whether you use iOS or Android)

Do you get any error messages?

Subscriptions are managed by Apple or Google, we have no access to your

account, this is why I need further details to investigate.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Cherie05
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for your reply

I am through Google play. Do you have a contact telephone number I can call for them please?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello Cherie05,

I would first suggest accessing your Google accounts to check what Google Account the subscription

is attached to: https://tel.st/n5gej

Ensure the Google account with the attached Live Pass is signed into the Android device

when 'restore a purchase' is selected.

You can find out how to get in touch with Google Play Store support here: https://tel.st/gdb6x

If you are using the correct Google Account, could you please provide device and software details,

as well as a more detailed description of the issue for me to escalate from our end.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now