Highlighted
Bbsimon
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV Netball Live App

Answered

The Netball live app wont show the Quad series Aus vs RSA game, when you go in to the app it shows the game and says watch now but when you select OK it just makes a noise and does nothing. I can watch replays of other matches etc and stream other content via the netball app but it will not let me watch live?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV Netball Live App

Hi@Bbsimon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us

The Netball 2018 Quad Series is not available on the Telstra TV Netball App

All the Quad Series live games and match replays are available on the Netball Live mobile app

Please see my very informative post here for full info: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Netball-Live/2018-Quad-Series/td-p/779074

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
jo732
Level 1: Cadet

Am having the same issue - so frustrating!!
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi@Bbsimon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us

The Netball 2018 Quad Series is not available on the Telstra TV Netball App

All the Quad Series live games and match replays are available on the Netball Live mobile app

Please see my very informative post here for full info: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Netball-Live/2018-Quad-Series/td-p/779074

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @jo732

Thanks for your message

The Netball 2018 Quad Series live games and full match replays are available on the Netball Live mobile app

Unfortunately the Quad Series is not available on the Telstra TV Netball App.

This post has more info about the Quad Series: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Netball-Live/2018-Quad-Series/td-p/779074

I hope this helps

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more