Highlighted
Winno
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Watch Cellular dropping out using One Number plan

Answered
My cellular is no longer working on my Apple Watch. It worked for the first few months but doesn’t stay connected now. The icon is white and the plan is valid and connected. If I go to settings (on the watch)/mobile data the status says connected and then the cellular icon will go green with one bar for 5secs then it drops back to white again. This is when there is no wifi and the phone is not connected, so the watch should use cellular. It doesn’t use cellular while I’m running/swimming etc anymore either, it did use to as I would get a plot of my route etc on the exercise app. Please help, I bought this phone and moved over to Telstra so I could do water based activities whilst on call.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple Watch Cellular dropping out using One Number plan

@Winno

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your Apple Watch.
Have you tried resetting the watch to defaults and setting it up and pairing it again?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

@Winno

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your Apple Watch.
Have you tried resetting the watch to defaults and setting it up and pairing it again?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Winno
Level 1: Cadet

Yep thanks, embarrassingly the reset has worked. Cheers

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more