oldandconfused
Level 1: Cadet

Blue tick in 2019

Answered
Is the blue tick indicator of reception in poor coverage areas still relevant in 2019? Last comment I've found was 2012?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Blue tick in 2019

Yes, it's still relevant.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

Yes, it's still relevant.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Judy77
Level 1: Cadet

Still having slow data connection and call drop outs on two different devices shareit.

wdtvandsound
Level 11: Detective

If you look back at some of my old info on Telstra Mobile Smart Antenna-4G or TMSA these two boxes that are delivered, not retailed to customers, these will boost your signal and date in your home or workplace or even car with the PRO version from Telstra only....
I'm not a Telstra employee.
I'm a Wireless 3G/4G LTE/4GX Antenna Sub-contractor and these are my opinions and not of Telstra.
Level 22: Superhuman

The manufacturer Cel Fi now have a much better booster called the
Telstra Go Stationary repeater... only available from Telstra. I have both models and the Go is the latest and best. It uses the special Wave App to set it up and control it.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Highlighted
wdtvandsound
Level 11: Detective

There is the stationary and mobile version of the Telstra Go, that work in small areas like a powered box on a pole, using a blade antenna or an external panel antenna putting out up to 70m and large warehouse and factories while running one band per Go repeater. The Mobile in a car with a boosted signal up to 5m.
As the TMSA-4G (can be self installed) works best in an area of space a minimum of 3m to 20m separation required and up to 30m radius coverage, depending on the quality of the signal from the Yagi Antenna, running two bands simultaneously of bands 3, 5, 28 only, when Professionally by a Telstra Tech.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
I'm a Wireless 3G/4G LTE/4GX Antenna Sub-contractor and these are my opinions and not of Telstra.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now