Anothersucker1
Level 1: Cadet

Bouncing Emails

Answered
Telstra/BigPond has recently been “bouncing” system emails sent from OZlotteries. I have been receiving these emails for several years without a problem and suddenly they simply stopped arriving . This started occurring a few weeks ago while I was in New Zealand (please note that I have not had a problem getting the emails while in NZ on many past visits). I have had several conversations with Ozlotteries staff and they now confirm that the system emails have been getting sent but have been bounced back to them. I have no problem getting standard emails from ozlotteries staff (they actually have real people employed to address customer enquiries) it is just the system emails that get automatically sent when making a purchase and for advising results. Yes, I have been into my online webmail and confirmed the emails are not in my inbox, trash or junk folders.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Technical Support
Technical Support
Accepted Solution

Re: Bouncing Emails

The bounce back emails that they would have received, should have provided them with information on why it was bounced and for them to email postmaster@bigpond.com if they need further assistance with this. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Technical Support
Technical Support
Accepted Solution

The bounce back emails that they would have received, should have provided them with information on why it was bounced and for them to email postmaster@bigpond.com if they need further assistance with this. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Anothersucker1
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you for your advice. I forwarded that to Oz Lotteries and they appear to have solved the issue (for now anyway). I’ll see how they get on with the next ‘results ‘ email. Thanks again.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more