CrowdSupport®
Level 2: Rookie

Cable outage

Answered

How long would take to have internet cable outage fixed - What is the SLA. My internet cable problem started on 22nd Jan and it has been down since 31st Jan 2020. 4G backup mode is only 1M while usual download would be 40M at peak hour. The outage info is ...Outage on 1st FebOutage on 3rd Feb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Cable outage

It will depend on what is wrong and how long it takes NBN Co to fix it.

Once service is restored,  if you call 1800 834 273, then you can apply for a credit to be applied to your account for the number of days that your service wasn't working.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

It will depend on what is wrong and how long it takes NBN Co to fix it.

Once service is restored,  if you call 1800 834 273, then you can apply for a credit to be applied to your account for the number of days that your service wasn't working.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Thank you for the reply - Currently I am still on Cable not NBN and I do not know who would be responsible - So waiting and preying would be the only option ?

Highlighted

NBN Co own all the HFC (cable) infrastructure, so it is still a waiting for NBN Co situation..

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more