MrsM02
Level 1: Cadet

Call Forwarding mobile to mobile whilst overseas

Hi, I'm travelling to Europe for business soon. I have a Telstra work mobile and a Telstra personal mobile. I will have international roaming on my work phone. I don't want to pay for it on my personal phone also, so I was wondering what the call charges would be if I forwarded my personal mobile to my work mobile while I'm overseas?

Thanks for your help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Call Forwarding mobile to mobile whilst overseas

Hi @MrsM02

Thanks for reaching out. 

I recommend speaking with our team via live chat here: https://tel.st/nfdh8 or on 133933 as they will be able to provide you with an accurate estimate of charges. 

Let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now