Chloe16
Level 1: Cadet

Calls

Answered
Hi I was wondering why I cant call this number 1902999789 and how do I change it
Cgagliardi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Calls

It's a Premium Service number and is associated with a scam that runs though Facebook.

I wouldn't be calling it.

But, the reason why you can't call it is that you probably have Premium Rate Calls/SMS (3rd Party Billing) blocked on your service.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Chloe16

Thanks for contacting us.

If you're having trouble with calling from your mobile, I'd suggest checking there are no outages here, check you're covered when you check our coverage map here & if you're having issues with your mobile service, the next step would be to report this to our mobile assurance team on 132200.

Reporting issues to our mobile assurance team is how they get investigated & fixed. 

If you have any questions or need assistance with Telstra products in future, please let us know.

We're happy to assist where we can or at least point you in the right direction.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

It's a Premium Service number and is associated with a scam that runs though Facebook.

I wouldn't be calling it.

But, the reason why you can't call it is that you probably have Premium Rate Calls/SMS (3rd Party Billing) blocked on your service.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now