CrowdSupport®
Ken1986
Level 1: Cadet

Can i receive sms messages from another number?

Answered

Can I receive text messages from another number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Can i receive sms messages from another number?

That is not possible. You cannot set up a redirection for SMS.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Kent1986,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out via CrowdSupport, welcome to the forum. Smiley Happy Understanding you are querying being able to receive SMS from another number, the short answer is yes, however I feel I need a bit more info surrounding the circumstances. If you could please advise further, that would be great. 

I look forward to helping you further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ken1986
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Renee, I have a work phone and would like to receive my personal messages on my work phone

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

That is not possible. You cannot set up a redirection for SMS.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now