AnnabelleG
Level 1: Cadet

Can't send messages in Europe off my iphone

When I arrived I'm Europe a few days ago, my service was completely fine and I could still send messages and make calls. It was until yesterday that my phone stopped sending messages and failing to make calls? So I obviously cannot get onto Telstra because it will not allow me to and it's getting rather frustrating, considering how much my plan is per a month. My phone tells me I have service, but it won't do anything. It won't even allow me to send iMessages when I'm in wireless! What needs to be done, it is rather urgent as I am in a foreign country with a phone that basically doesn't work. I'm not going to buy a SIM card over here as it seems rather pointless as I'm only here for a few more weeks,

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
eaglesples
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Can't send messages in Europe off my iphone

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't send messages in Europe off my iphone

Hey AnnabelleG

What country are you in at the moment? Are you sure that this specific country has roaming agreements with Telstra? If you are not sure, you can chat with us here http://tel.st/hsc3 to find out what might be causing the issue. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now