CrowdSupport®
Lgamezii
Level 1: Cadet

Castle Hill NSW 2154 NO CALLs - Ridgecrop Dr - Coverage

Hi There,

Since Thursday 8th Oct - My neighbours and my family can't use our phones from Home to make and/or receive Calls

We can SMS and we all see the signal bar moving ok; except for the constant change from 3G to 4G and back.

Anyone else affected?  Do you know something? it seems there is a protest in Castle Hill against a new telstra cell tower and this might be part of the issue

Need help please.

Thanks

Luis

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Castle Hill NSW 2154 NO CALLs - Ridgecrop Dr - Coverage

Hey Luis,

That sounds like a painful situation.
I just checked the service status page with your postcode (http://servicestatus.telstra.com/) and there was no listed issues for your postcode regarding to mobile services...

If they were trying to upgrade/replace the tower, that in itself wouldn't normally lead to downtime, especially only on the phone call side of it, if it was solely that it would normally all of their services would be down...

For your own privacy, I have reported your post to get your personal details (such as your mobile number) removed from the post, as this is a public forum and anyone can see the post and those details.

If you have another phone you can use, I would suggest speaking to the Mobile Assurance team on 132200 and say "Mobile Faults" and let them know what is happening and they will be able to investigate for you, if you don't have another phone you can use, I would suggest trying to have a chat with LiveChat here: https://livechat.telstra.com and see if they can help you out with it.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now