Highlighted
Gawain
Level 1: Cadet

Continual Drop Outs

I wont beat around the bush with this  I am not sure what internal changes have occured with Telstra as a whole company  but once apon a time Telstra had a fantastic service Free from most issues on a day to day basis however since post brisbane floods  from 2010 the serrvice has decreased in reliability  i am unsyre what factors ths can  relate to on a vcable network  faults seem to occur drop outs and limited or no service at least on a 3/7 day ratio  news media has covered mobile phone issues but no attention on home internet network system faults.Its Franly not good enough if i was to total the amount of time lost by service disruptions and no coverage ( note i live inner city circle brisbane) i would on a regular billing period be asking for credits to be put on my account for Hours days lost .i know the customer service people are only reps of the company as a whole and management techical fiber optic services part of the compay has alot to own up for . we as the consumer of a product some under contract some who cntract has expired due to being a customer for over 10-15 yrs.. its not good enough we deserve a right of reply honestly integrity as a business and not half hearted responses..  so here it is TELSTRA CORP  WHY ARE THESE ISSUES OCURRING ON REGULAR BASIS ? AND WHY IS THE PUBLIC NOT INFORMED ?

Gawain b kearse  Brisbane australia

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more