CrowdSupport®
gartsv
Level 2: Rookie

Day pass billing

Answered

I have International Day Pass enabled. I understand the $10/Day is only applied when call is made or received (and probably data used).  Some days I have airplane mode enabled so there is no cellular use. How do I see what days I have received the $10 charge (prior to billing)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Day pass billing

In 24x7 under services, it should appear under unbilled charges.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

In 24x7 under services, it should appear under unbilled charges.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
gartsv
Level 2: Rookie

Can’t see unbilled anywhere for either mobile or under main account number. I have used it overseas. I’ll keep looking or be surprised at next bill I guess

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now