RedMtn
Level 1: Cadet

Delay in getting voicemail notification

Answered

delays in receiving voice mail messages

Have noticed this year that my voicemail messages can be late in arriving

usually when I am in the phone app on the iphone, going to get a voicemail message that just arrived and when opens see more than 1 new voicemail usually from a week or more prior to current time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Delay in getting voicemail notification

Hi RedMtn, please contact our mobile technical team on 13 22 00 and they will look into this further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Have you recently changed iPhones?
First thing to do is Network Reset.
Are you in network coverage areas?
Can you clarify exactly the relationship of being on an active call and receiving a voicemail notification text.
Are your updates all current?
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
RedMtn
Level 1: Cadet

ProfessorPhone: Thank you for your reply

No had this iphone for 18 months and iOS is uptodate
have done network refresh on a regular basis
I am in network coverage areas most of the time but as I live in regional Victoria there are black spots i travel through daily
not on active call but usually just missed call and gone to phone app --> voicemail this is when the extra voicemails show up
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi RedMtn, please contact our mobile technical team on 13 22 00 and they will look into this further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now