CrowdSupport®
Al82
Level 1: Cadet

Fixed wireless broadband tower Barney View

Answered

Hi, 6 to 12 months ago a fixed wireless broadband tower was erected off Barney View road in Barney View SE QLD. To the best of my knowledge this tower is yet to become active. I have contacted Telstra direct to find out if they know when the service will be available,  however they couldn't help and suggested I try here. 

Does anyone have any information that might shed some light on when this tower will be activated?

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Fixed wireless broadband tower Barney View

According to NBN Co, which is where the call centre should have directed you, it is due to be available for service sometime between January and March 2020.

Have a look here to see if it will cover where you live (terrain plays a huge part in coverage on fixed wireless NBN).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

According to NBN Co, which is where the call centre should have directed you, it is due to be available for service sometime between January and March 2020.

Have a look here to see if it will cover where you live (terrain plays a huge part in coverage on fixed wireless NBN).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Al82
Level 1: Cadet

Cheers Jupiter, thank you for directing me to the correct resource. 

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now