CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Home Internet

Answered

I need our home internet to be looked into.. not even 12 months ago we joined with Belong (through Telstra) and our internet is terrible.
We pay top dollar every month to have wifi and our phones with Telstra but I can’t get anything to load at ANY time.
I’m even trying to use the internet at 4:01am in the morning and the speed is terrible. 
I have a one bedroom house and still had to move form our bedroom to the lounge room, right beside the modem to get enough speed to load a webpage. I have been with Telstra for 15 years but I think I’m finally coming to the end of the relationship, this service is so slow and disappointing. 
Also! Where has the24x7 live chat gone? That was another reason why I stuck with Telstra and now I can not find it, all the support you receive form the 24x7 app is correspondence to download the app... (I ALREADY HAVE THE APP) Very frustrating. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Home Internet

You're technically not with Telstra as such, so you will need to contact Belong via either

https://messenger.com/t/BelongAU (their version of Livechat)

or

1300 235 664 (between 7am and midnight AEDT)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Home Internet

You're technically not with Telstra as such, so you will need to contact Belong via either

https://messenger.com/t/BelongAU (their version of Livechat)

or

1300 235 664 (between 7am and midnight AEDT)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more