Panne
Level 1: Cadet

Hotspot without internet connectivity

Hardware connecting to my private hotspot connects effortlessly, but without internet connectivity. My phone is well connected. What do I do wrong?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hotspot without internet connectivity

Hi @Panne,

Thanks for contacting us although I am sorry about any concerns with your service.

The first thing to do if you or anyone you know has issues with our service is to check the location here

Is your address affected by a disruption?

If so, we would be aiming to restore services as quickly as possible.

If no disruptions are listed, my advice would be to login here & complete the troubleshooting as it may help fix any issues you're currently experiencing, but also helps speed up the fault process if you need to call our fault team on 133 933. 

You'll receive a reference number that can be quoted to our tech staff if the troubleshooting link doesn't resolve. If they're unable to resolve over the phone, they may monitor the connection or arrange a tech appointment. 

If there are no outages & the service is connecting to the internet, my advice would be to speak with our Telstra Platinum team about what you're trying to do.

Please be aware that there's a cost involved for it however we’ll only charge you if we fix it.

You can find more information about the service here 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now