Highlighted
Jjjroberton13
Level 1: Cadet

I can't receive calls or messages.

Answered
I can't receive calls or messages but I can make calls and send sms. I didn't know this was happening until I called my mum tonight. Then I used my partners phone to call my number and couldn't get through. I was expecting an important call today as well. Not happy.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: I can't receive calls or messages.

Hi,

A recent error in the system has accidentally activated call forwarding on some services.

To turn it off, dial ##21**10#

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Accepted Solution

Hi,

A recent error in the system has accidentally activated call forwarding on some services.

To turn it off, dial ##21**10#

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.
Jjjroberton13

Thank you. It worked, I am now receiving a lot of sms.

You're most welcome.

Glad it's all sorted and thank you for visiting CrowdSupport®.

Kind regards,

Dagrayz

I have the same problem. I've recently returned from overseas (5/11/15) & updated to the new IOS 9.1 version & I can only make calls. I can receive some texts but not all. Anyone calling me is disconnected!! I've restored & reset my phone & tried the suggestion mentioned. Can you help?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Dagrayz, 

I would recommend contacting our team to make sure everything on the account looks OK. 

- Jon

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Chloe51

I just signed up for a go mobile plus boy plan but I can't send or receive msg or phone out pls help if you can 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Chloe51,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your service. Please contact our chat team online here Mobile Tech Chat or call us on 125111 to look into this further.

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

B50

my phone has stopped sending or receiving calls or messages

Bec37

My phone isn't receiving text and having dramas with calls.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now