JohnPK
Level 1: Cadet

International Day Pass

Hi,

Going to New Zealand for 6 months soon and have read all Telstra material which is not clear enough. I understand the $5 per day NZ day pass although can I do unlimited of the following when I am in New Zealand included in my unlimited plan and the $5 per day?

1. Make and receive calls to/from any standard Australian landline and mobile number?
2. Make and receive calls to/from any standard New Zealand landline or mobile number?
3. Retrieve voicemail within the $5 per day when in NZ?
4. The international Day Pass $5 per day has no limit on how long I am in NZ (Vodafone has 3 months)?

This is absolutely critical information that the Telstra International Day Pass info and critical information summary does not have.

Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
JohnPK
Level 1: Cadet

International Travel Pass - Call Charges?

Hi, Going to New Zealand for 6 months soon and have read all Telstra material which is not clear enough. I understand the $5 per day NZ day pass although can I do unlimited of the following when I am in New Zealand included in my unlimited plan and the $5 per day? 1. Make and receive calls to/from any standard Australian landline and mobile number? 2. Make and receive calls to/from any standard New Zealand landline or mobile number? 3. Retrieve voicemail within the $5 per day when in NZ? 4. The international Day Pass $5 per day has no limit on how long I am in NZ (Vodafone has 3 months)? This is absolutely critical information that the Telstra International Day Pass info and critical information summary does not have. Thank you

Support Team
Support Team

Re: International Day Pass

Hi @JohnPK,

Thanks for reaching out. In answer to your questions:

1. That is correct, you can make and receive unlimited calls to standard Australian Numbers
2. That is also correct, as the plan includes unlimited voice calls to international numbers.
3. You can access Messagebank over seas by calling +61 418 707 102.
4. That's correct, there is no limit on how long you have the Day Pass.

Please let me know if this answered all your questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more