Echoman
Level 2: Rookie

International Day Pass

Answered

I've just started a plan with international day pass.  With this, should I turn data roaming on or off?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JonYn
Level 7: Deputy Inspector
Accepted Solution

Re: International Day Pass

Roaming is needed to be turned on to access International Day Pass. Sorry did not get it right away.
DISCLAIMER: My opinion should not reflect to Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
JonYn

What plan are you under to?
Echoman

Mobile BYO Plan $49.  The international Day Pass is an extra I've taken up.  Thanks for your help

JonYn

Although international day pass is active, it will not impact the bill unless you will travel overseas. However you will always have the option to disable it.
Echoman

Thanks, but my question was really do I need data roaming turned on or off to access International Day Pass? Should have phrased my question more clearly. Apologies
JonYn
Accepted Solution

Roaming is needed to be turned on to access International Day Pass. Sorry did not get it right away.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now