Highlighted
Cykasm
Level 1: Cadet

International Travel Pass - Call Charges?

Answered
Hi,
I have activated my International Travel Pass when I landed in NZ a few days back.

When I dial #108# it shows the correct data usage but it also shows an estimated Voice/SMS dollar cost.
I have attempted to look up similar queries but had no success.

Is this just showing me how much I would have been charged if I hadn't activated my Travel Pass or has my pass not been set on my account?
I still have a fair few days left of holiday so I would like to get this fixed earlier rather than later.

Thanks for your time.

Paul
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: International Travel Pass - Call Charges?

Hi Paul,

to be able to check this out we would need to access your account.
So we can get your details call us on +61 439 125 109 (no charge from your Telstra mobile).
Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Paul,

to be able to check this out we would need to access your account.
So we can get your details call us on +61 439 125 109 (no charge from your Telstra mobile).
Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Mummamoon43
Level 4: Private Eye

So, what was the final answer to this question?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Mummamoon43

Your account/app will reflect the full amount of calls that you have made, until the end of your billing cycle, when adjustments are made to correct the charges. 

Please speak with our Billing Team via  http://tel.st/hsc3 (available 24x7) if further assistance is required. 

Kind Regards

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more