Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

International calls

Answered
Hi I have a mobile plan that includes overseas calls. I am overseas at the moment in USA but do not have mobile access. I spoke to a consultant and the castle hill Telstra store and they both confirmed that my account is ready for international use. I only have SOS. have already tried resetting my phone. No luck
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: International calls

On the upside, at least you have the SOS indicator. That means it is seeing networks in the area.
Which model phone do you have?
Steps to consider:
Reset network connections (especially iPhone)
Turn on Data Roaming for a few minutes (to let the phone register on the network).

If those 2 steps have no effect, you may need to get hold of +61 439 125 109 and speak to a consultant, or via Livechat. (if on a mobile/tablet, after you click on the link, click on the three dots at top/bottom right of screen and select "Request Desktop Site" to get the page to work properly)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: International calls

On the upside, at least you have the SOS indicator. That means it is seeing networks in the area.
Which model phone do you have?
Steps to consider:
Reset network connections (especially iPhone)
Turn on Data Roaming for a few minutes (to let the phone register on the network).

If those 2 steps have no effect, you may need to get hold of +61 439 125 109 and speak to a consultant, or via Livechat. (if on a mobile/tablet, after you click on the link, click on the three dots at top/bottom right of screen and select "Request Desktop Site" to get the page to work properly)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more