CrowdSupport®
Gusto1
Level 1: Cadet

International roaming prepaid

I am currently in Italy and want to use international roaming, I did not set it up before departing Australia. I have an iPhone, and am on prepaid plan. Have been unable to connect to Telstra chat. Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: International roaming prepaid

International roaming is active automatically on prepaid services. You may need to go on to settings and reset your network settings.
Live chat doesn't play nice with Safari. If you have access to a different browser, try it and tell it to request the desktop site.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Gusto1

Thank you Jupiter. I was a bit wary of doing that in case it required some info that I didn’t know the answer to.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Gusto1,

Have you been able to contact us regarding your roaming issues or has this been resolved?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Gusto1

I received a response about the issue. While it answers my question I don’t agree with Telstra’s policy on it. Thanks

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now