CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Soozie
Level 1: Cadet

International roaming

Answered
How can I recharge my prepaid ipad whilst traveling overseas? All the Telstra sites are telling me to get off wi-fi and connect to the network but I HAVE RUN OUT OF DATA. I can do anything on wi-fi here except buy data from Telstra. Gerd Schenkel executive director, you have sent me an email telling me to connect to m.telstra.com to buy a browse plus pack and I'm trying however when I do it says it dosnt recognise me and connect to the network.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: International roaming

If you log into My Account at https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home then you should be able to select 'Recharge' from your available services.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

If you log into My Account at https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home then you should be able to select 'Recharge' from your available services.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Soozie
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks so easy, solved in one sentence where they had emailed me a page full!! I had tried via the 24/7 app but that wouldn't work. Thank you

Glad to see you're up and running again Smiley Happy
Thanks for coming back and letting me know it worked.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now