andrewyong
Level 1: Cadet

Issue with oversea connection

I have the same issue as Tim1703. In Japan since 7 Jan, all works well and out of sudden today I lost my network connection. No way to contact telstra....it really disappointed with Telstra service in this scenario. Any assistance from anyone us much appreciated

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
MRuss
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Issue with oversea connection

Same issue. Started today in Japan late this morning on 14th Jan. Wife's telstra iphone works ok but my galaxy stopped. Not registered on Network. Been working fine last few days. Turned off/on. Taken out sim/reinserted... just not working. Travel pass activated... no idea...
JSLoosehead
Level 3: Gumshoe

Same issue in our party if 5 all Telstra devices
PaulKeating
Level 4: Private Eye

Telstra has no clue! Their CROWD team are not even acknowledging / answering these posts. Their chat person say they can't go on Crowd to provide answers to this problem because it's a different team. So useless!

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now