telstrahelp2015
Level 1: Cadet

Morwell pop up store

Recently in our local newspaper there was an ad about Telstra having like a pop up store in Morwell Victoia. Does anyone know when that was happening?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Morwell pop up store

Good afternoon,

I have had a search around, and cannot see any reference to a popup store.

You may wish to ring your nearest official Telstra store or Telstra dealer,  to get advice, as in all probability,the nearest store or dealer may possible be involved

Your nearest Telstra store is 123 Franklin Street Traralgon       Phone 03 5176 5666

Please advise if you need any further assistance

Kind regards

Professor Phone

I am Not a Telstra employee.

If I have helped you, a click on the Kudo icon would be appreciated.

If my advice has been a solution, please also click on Solution.    Many thanks.

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Level 25: The Singularity

It was down near the ANZ Bank a couple of weeks ago. Was definitely there Wednesday a fortnight ago as I got a free coffee out of it. Not so much of a pop up shop, more of an information van where experts could help you with any queries or problems.

Not too much foot traffic down that part of town, would probably have been better if it had been set up in the open space next to the pedestrian underpass at the railway station. That aside, the people running it were very helpful to those who called in.

The crew at the Traralgon Telstra Store are also very helpful and when they say they will chase something up for you and call you back with the answer, they do it.

Yes,  I am a Morwell local (a blow in, but lived there for the past 10 years). Currently working FIFO in Broken Hill (the Telstra Store team here are also excellent and have even been known to come to you to help if you can't get to the store during business hours).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 24: Supreme Being

If you can't get to Traralgon, Wolf Phones also have been known to do similar things or do trips when they have people wanting it...

LV is luckly, it has two pretty helpful dealers. 

Traralgon Telstra Licenced Store

123 Franklin St
Traralgon VIC
(03) 5176 5666

Wolf Group

17 Post Office Pl,

Traralgon VIC
(03) 5174 9448

I think I would have tried to put the Pop Up store somewhere like pay midvalley a couple dollars to set up in the car park if they wanted to use their little pop up van. might have costed a couple of dollars but would have been great for the traffic.... then again it depends on what Midvalley management are like to deal with lol. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Plus the Optus store is in mid valley,  so they might object. There hasn't been a Telstra presence in Morwell since the Roylaines shop closed.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

I guess both dealers must have decided that Traralgon and Warragul was enough for the people of Moe/Morwell, not enough demand for an extra dealer in the middle I guess is the worry... 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now