CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
John001
Level 2: Rookie

Network speed

Answered

My internet connection is between 3 and5 Mbps so if telstra could contact me. I am reaching out to you for a better internet speed. Telstra chief operations officer Kate McKenzie said, “We want to make sure our customers have the best possible experience, so if our customers are not happy with their current service we always ask them to reach out to us to see how we can improve their experience on Australia’s largest network.” Can you work your magic with my service please.

John Matthews
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Network speed

Great pick up!

Kate McKenzie said, “We want to make sure our customers have the best possible experience, so if our customers are not happy with their current service we always ask them to reach out to us to see how we can improve their experience on Australia’s largest network.”

This is a community forum, and getting a reply from Telstra possibly won't hapen.

If you contact Tech Support they will have you turn on/off router, do an isolation test which may not result in any increased speed.

The issue appears to be network congestion or bad copper cabliing (like in our street, a Tech told me the whole streeets cabling is no good).

The only real option I see is NBN where you can select from a variety of ISP's, but christmas is coming too!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Great pick up!

Kate McKenzie said, “We want to make sure our customers have the best possible experience, so if our customers are not happy with their current service we always ask them to reach out to us to see how we can improve their experience on Australia’s largest network.”

This is a community forum, and getting a reply from Telstra possibly won't hapen.

If you contact Tech Support they will have you turn on/off router, do an isolation test which may not result in any increased speed.

The issue appears to be network congestion or bad copper cabliing (like in our street, a Tech told me the whole streeets cabling is no good).

The only real option I see is NBN where you can select from a variety of ISP's, but christmas is coming too!

John001
Level 2: Rookie

John Matthews

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now