Highlighted
Debbiemh61
Level 1: Cadet

No service

Answered

What the hell is going on. Is Telstra out all over Victoria as cannot make or recieve calls from my mobile which l need for my casual job.

Have tried to contact Telstra to no avail. Not the only one having trouble.

Why do you not put out an sms letting people know as that is the only thing working

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: No service

There is a current national outage affecting bascially all mobile services. No ETA on fix

http://servicestatus.telstra.com/

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately there is an Aus wide outage with the network and Telstra are currently working to solvbe the problem.

You can check for updates for your PostCode area at the following link: http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=summary.html

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

There is a current national outage affecting bascially all mobile services. No ETA on fix

http://servicestatus.telstra.com/

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately there is an Aus wide outage with the network and Telstra are currently working to solvbe the problem.

You can check for updates for your PostCode area at the following link: http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=summary.html

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

From what i've been advised 4G services have now been restored but there will be congestion problems for an hour or so. Still no ETA on the other services

Straz
Level 3: Gumshoe

How can Telstra have the temerity to put green ticks against complaints that they haven't solved or answered?  Arrogance.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Staz, 

There is an outage so this would be the solution as we are working on this and making complaints or calling to get your service looked into, can't resolve an outage sorry. Any updates will be listed here:

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/General-Internet/NBN-and-ADSL-Unplanned-Service-Disruption-20...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now