Highlighted
toons88
Level 2: Rookie

North Ryde - Horrible/Non Existent Mobile Broadband

For weeks now, I have tried to get some resolution on this, to no avail.

I have submitted coverage feedback, only to be told because I have a signal, it won't be looked at.

As we speak, and for the last 2 hours, I have no connection, depsite both my iPad and iPhone telling me I have full recepetion in the location I am in (North Ryde), i.e. full bars.

I have tried, resetting, network resetting, hard reset, soft reset, seriously, this is a joke.

Its been happening since the start of the year.

Whatever Telstra has , or is, done/doing on the Network in this area, **bleep**ing stop it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
toons88

Re: North Ryde - Horrible/Non Existent Mobile Broadband

Connection was fine until 10am, from then on, patchy connectivity and very little up and down speed available (so much so that speedtest won't even connect)

Edit: And now the connection has dropped all together, after working fine for 2 hours. Nothing has changed in terms of locale of the devices, so it is something Telstra are doing ....

toons88

Another Day, same symptons.

Connection worked fine in exactly the same North Ryde/Macquarie Park location up until 9:38am this morning.

Then, connection begins to slow to a crawl, to a point where there is no Up or Down bandwidth and nothing responds.

I experience this issue every day, the last 3 days I have reported it via coverage feedback, with no rectification.

Edit: 11:16am , no connection at all.

toons88

Thursday 14/3/2013

Connection pre 10am, fine.

After 10am, speeds have slowed to the point where now (10:30am) the connection is once again, unresponsive.

(Your network is too congested in this area, do something about it)

toons88

Friday, 15/03/2013

9:57am

Same device location, same signal strength.

Perfect connection and speeds before this time.

As of now, connection is non existant.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now