CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Porting number from Telstra

Answered

Hey Telstra,

Why is it taking so long to Port my number away?? I am waiting for Telstra to still approve my Port to Vodafone.. can you help???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 11: Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Porting number from Telstra

Hi @Kjohnson2, the best thing you can do is contact Telstra and ask them to read the 'port authority' details back to you, for a postpaid account this will be the account number with the losing service provider or for prepaid this will be your date of birth. Check these are the same details that Vodafone has first, if Telstra has the incorrect details, ask for the 'Number Portability Team' or if any known issues are affecting your port request from Vodafone, hope this helps.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Porting number from Telstra

Hi @Kjohnson2, the best thing you can do is contact Telstra and ask them to read the 'port authority' details back to you, for a postpaid account this will be the account number with the losing service provider or for prepaid this will be your date of birth. Check these are the same details that Vodafone has first, if Telstra has the incorrect details, ask for the 'Number Portability Team' or if any known issues are affecting your port request from Vodafone, hope this helps.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more