Highlighted
Dasher8
Level 1: Cadet

Roaming

Answered
I’m in Southern California and have set up $10 daily international roaming and received telstra confirmation it is activated. AA&T is showing as data provider in top left corner of phone.... is this correct.... is this telstra USA provider ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Roaming

There is staff who monitor the forums, however, it isn't an official support method. I don't believe that they list the roaming partners for country at all any more publicly, I can only assume that they are considered confidential in nature. 

I know when I used my phone in the US it was on roaming on AT&T and that it was their partner at the time. 

Typically if you do want official answers you would need to speak to the support team by phone on +61 439 125 109 or http://tel.st/livechat/

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3

My understanding, from memory, is that Telstra uses a few providers in the US

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Dasher8
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra.... Di you monitor these CrowdSupport queries.... please reply ASAP
Accepted Solution

There is staff who monitor the forums, however, it isn't an official support method. I don't believe that they list the roaming partners for country at all any more publicly, I can only assume that they are considered confidential in nature. 

I know when I used my phone in the US it was on roaming on AT&T and that it was their partner at the time. 

Typically if you do want official answers you would need to speak to the support team by phone on +61 439 125 109 or http://tel.st/livechat/

Helpful Links

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now